REALTYeVEST INTRODUCES EXCLUSIVE SINGLE FAMILY NO-LOAD PLEDGE FUND
Offers Investors Unique Opportunities in High-Performing SFR Asset Class
Jacksonville, FL, June 15, 2017 — RealtyeVest seeks accredited investors to create an exclusive $1M Single Family No-Load (1) Pledge Fund for the fast financing of highly opportunistic off-market Single Family Residential (SFRs) deals in North Florida’s profitable SFR buy-renovate-sell market. Investors in this eFund strategy will have a strategic advantage over competing non-fund investors.
“Given the number of Funds seeking capital in today’s private equity market, emerging managers often run into difficulty finding investors willing to fully commit their capital for 10 to 12 years in a traditional blind-pool private equity fund structure,” said Daniel Summers, CEO of RealtyeVest. “As a result, our clients have increasingly asked us about short-term, No-Load alternatives to the traditional private equity/debt Fund model.”
What is a Pledge Fund
A Pledge Fund is an arrangement where investors pledge a predetermined dollar amount into an investment pool with pre-disclosed parameters. Sponsors (real estate operators) have access to the pledge fund for fast financing of attractive deals, enabling them to almost always edge out the competition. Details of every investment opportunity are completely transparent, providing investors the choice, on a deal-by-deal basis, whether to participate in an investment.
Hottest Market Opportunities
North Florida is the hottest real estate market in the United States according to Forbes. Single family properties are increasingly in high-demand and selling quickly in the Greater Jacksonville area. Real estate investors who have their financing secured ahead of time stand the best chance of acquiring the hottest properties normally without layers of brokerage fees, and earning aggressive financial returns on their investment.
Pledge Fund Property Distinctions
- Located in Duval, St. Johns, Clay, and Nassau Counties
- Single Family Residences
- No Mobile or Manufactured Homes
- No Rural Areas, Located in Up-Trending Neighborhoods
- ARV (After Repair Value) Generally Between $100k – $300k
Pledge Fund Financial Overview
- $1,000,000.00 Pre-Pledged Fund
- Interest Only Loan (2)
- 10% Interest Paid Monthly
- 10% Profit Participation From Net Profits (5)
- Secured By a 1st Mortgage with 1st Lien Position (3)
- Pre-Paid Interest Will Be Held in Escrow and Drawn Upon For The Length of Term
- Loan to Verifiable ARV (4) Not to Exceed 70%
- Normal term is 6-9 months
- No-Load Fund – A no-load fund means you can invest in shares of the fund at any time without a commission or sales charge.
Interest-Only Loan – A non-amortizing loan in which the lender receives interest during the term of the loan and principal is repaid in a lump sum at maturity.
- 1st Lien Position – A lender or creditor in a first lien position has priority in case a debtor defaults and collateral has to be liquefied to settle the debt. For example, mortgage lenders are usually in a first lien position; if a borrower defaults on his payments, the mortgage lender is the first creditor to receive remuneration from the sale of the property.
- ARV – ARV stands for After Repair Value. This is an estimated value of a property after it has been completely renovated. This is a crucial number for those flipping homes and allows you to calculate the spread between what you should purchase it for and the price you can expect to resell it for.
- Net Profits – defined as Gross sales price less any and all acquisition costs, holding costs, rehab costs, closing costs including but not limited to liens, commissions, title charges, etc.
Because RealtyeVest’s Single-Family No-Load Pledge Fund is financing properties exclusively in America’s hottest real estate market, the Pledge Fund will quickly reach it’s $1M funding goal. Accredited investors are encouraged to immediately express their interest in pledging to the fund in order to seize their spot in this unique, high-yield investment opportunity.